SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant invites online applications from energetic, result-oriented, promising and talented youth for 08 Deputy Manager (Elec/Mech) for its existing & modernization units.
SAIL Bokaro Jobs Summary
|Post Name||Deputy Manager (Elec/Mech)|
|No. of post||06 – Elec, 02 – Mech|
|Upper age limit||35 years|
|Starting date of applying online||09-08-2019|
Eligible Qualification & Experience
|Dy. Manager (Electrical), E3||Degree in Electrical Engg./Electronics Engg.|| Seven years of cumulative work experience in electrical maintenance of Mill technological control and automation system of four or more stand steel rolling mill. |
Seven years of work experience as a service or commissioning engineer for electrical and automation systems. Candidates must have experience of commissioning of mill technological and automation system of four and more stands steel rolling mill.
|Dy. Manager (Electrical), E3||Degree in Electrical Engg./Electronics Engg.||Seven years of cumulative work experience in Electrical Maintenance /Electrical Commissioning of AC variable frequency drive with the active front end in steel plant. Experience of Siemens makes AC variable frequency drive will be preferred.|
|Dy. Manager (Mechanical), E3||Degree in Mechanical||Seven years of cumulative work experience of maintenance / commissioning in Industrial Hydraulics & Servo control system in steel rolling mill|
Minimum % of qualifying marks required: Candidates should have a minimum of 65% marks in their Engineering Degree to be eligible for applying against the positions.
To be considered fit for employment, the candidate should be in good physical and mental health and should be able to perform his job effectively.: –
|Height||155 cm||143 cm|
|Weight||45 Kg||35 Kg|
The medical standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. Before applying, candidates must ensure that they possess the above mentioned Physical Standards. However, the appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the medical officer of the Company as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Manual.
Upper Age Limit (As on 31.08.2019): For post at Sl 1, 2 & 3: 35 Yrs
Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Selection Procedure For SAIL Bokaro Job
The primary mode of selection for eligible applicants would be through a walk-in interview and the final merit list would be based on the same.
However, if the number of applicants is more than or equal to 5 times the advertised vacancy in a particular post, the written test will be conducted for eligible applicants for that post which will be followed by interview of qualifying candidates called in ratio of 1:3.
In such a case, the final merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test & interview.
TRAINING & PROBATION
The selected candidates on joining the Company will be under probation for a period of twelve months.
EMOLUMENTS AND OTHER BENEFITS
For all the posts, the emoluments will include basic pay, industrial dearness allowance, perquisites and other facilities such as a medical facility for self and family, provident fund, gratuity, etc., as per rules of the company.
In addition, House Rent Allowance will be paid only where company accommodation is not available. Pay Scale of E3 grade is Rs. 32900-3%-58000. Pay protection will be provided to the candidates coming from other PSUs/Govt. departments through proper channel as per government directives.
Grant of any additional increment in deserving cases, based on qualification and experience, will be decided based on recommendations of the Selection Committee. The exact fitment in the scale will be as per SAIL Pay Fixation Rules (clause 14.2.2 of SAIL recruitment manual).
How To Apply For SAIL Bokaro Job
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (Career with sail). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be the provisional and mere issue of admit card/interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if the candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility.
Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- a) Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- b) Candidates should ensure that they possess requisite eligibility criteria related to qualification and experience at the time of applying.
- c) Provision to pay the application fee for the post as applicable(non-refundable). Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account or credit card/debit card/cash at SBI branch, through SBI collect. SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
- d) Candidates should have the latest color passport size photograph as well as a photograph of signature in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
- e) Candidates should have the scanned copies of their B.Tech/B.E degree and experience certificate or any other document issued by or pertaining to their current employer validating the work experience claimed available with them at the time of filling their online application. Candidates are required to upload these documents at the time of application failing which their candidature shall be rejected.
- f) Candidates are not required to send hard copy of any document to Bokaro Steel Plant. All documents related to eligibility are to be uploaded at the time of application only. Applications found incomplete or unsatisfactory will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be sent to the candidate.
- g) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available on the website itself.
- h) While filling online application the candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/application without fee/application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained by applicants in this regard.
- i) After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
- j) The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test/Interview only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website as per schedule indicated below.
- k) The application is online, if during verification of documents prior to Written Test/Interview, it is found that the candidate does not possess the requisite eligibility criteria, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the Written Test/Interview.
|Starting date for submitting applications||09.08.2019|
|Closing date for submitting applications||31.08.2019|
|Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option||Will be communicated through SAIL website later on|
|Closing of payment editing option||Will be communicated through SAIL website later on|
|Display of final reconciliation status||Will be communicated through SAIL website later on|
|Starting date for downloading of Admit Card/Call letter from SAIL website for written examination / Interview||Will be communicated through SAIL website later on|
|Tentative Date of Written Test/Interview||will be confirmed in Admit Card / Call letter|