Narcotics Control Bureau Jobs 2019 | 115 Posts For Junior Intelligence | Advt no. II/4(2)/2018 Estt. 635 | Last Date – 31 July 2019
Narcotics Control Bureau
West Block no.1, Wing no. 5
R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
II/4(2)/2018 Estt. 635
About Narcotics Control Bureau Job Notification
Narcotics Control Bureau has released notification on 02/04/2019 for the recruitment of 115 Junior Intelligence Officer. Interested and eligible can apply through proper channel up to 31st July 2019. Candidate can apply Selected candidate can be posted anywhere in India.
Post Name: Junior Intelligence Officer
Vacancy Count: 115 Posts
Grade Pay: Level 6 Rs 9,300-34,800 plus grade pay of Rs 4,200/-
Age Limit: Not more than 56 years
Qualification: Graduate from any discipline
Experience Required: 2 years experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and collection of intelligence information.
Desirable Experience: One year experience in investigation in criminal offences and economic offences.
- Enforcement of Narcotic drugs and Psychotropic substances act 1985.
- Collection and development of intelligence, investigation, search, seizure and arrest (including financial investigation)
- Initiating trail in courts
- Initiating action under PITNDPS act.
- Attending trail in courts
- Identification and destruction of illicit opium and cannabis cultivation.
- Demand reduction activities
- Training of officers/personnel of other drug law enforcement agencies
- Coordination with other drug law enforcement agencies
- Any other duties assigned or allocated by Superior officers.
Last date of applying – 31st July 2019