The Maharashtra State Electricity Board Holding Co. Ltd. is the apex body for the Companies established after unbundling of the erstwhile MSEB. The company invites application from the prospective candidates for the position of “EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (MSLDC)” on contractual basis for a period of 3 years.
ADVT. NO. MSEBHCL 05/2019 ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (MSLDC)
The pre-requisites and other terms and conditions etc., for the position of EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (MSLDC), are as under:
1. No. of Vacancies: 1 (One)
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering / Technology or it’s equivalent.
1) Minimum of 15 years experience in the Power Sector.
2) At least 5 years experience should have been in a high responsibility in Power Sector in a position of Superintending Engineer and above out of which at least 1 year as a Chief Engineer.
1) 3 years Experience in System Planning i.e. CEA/CTU/STU OR System Operations i.e. Load Dispatch Centre (National/Regional /State) in the post of Superintending Engineer/Chief Engineer.
2) Experience in the field of Renewable Energy Management at above-mentioned levels.
3. Upper age limit: 60 years.
4. Period of Contract: Shall be appointed on contractual basis for a period of 3 years or till attaining the age of 60 years, whichever is earlier
5. Pay Scale: Rs.48890-2150-94040/- per month during the period of contract. Other allowances as per the Rules of the Company.
Last date of receipt of application: 23rd August 2019
Personal Interview at Mumbai: During August/September 2019.
The candidates shall furnish demand draft of the value of Rs.800/- payable to the MSEB Holding Company Ltd. on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai. The candidate should write his full name, position applied on the backside of Demand Draft. Fees in the form of Postal Order/Money Order/Cash will not be accepted.
- Prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The candidates will be shortlisted commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- The details of the interview schedule will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by e-mail, telephonically. The call letter for a personal interview will not be sent.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the Personal Interview at their own cost which will be conducted at Mumbai. Traveling expenses will not be reimbursed.
- The recruitment in MSEBHCL is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of the recruitment process, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
Procedure to apply:
Send in your Personal profile/application form along with attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. to the The Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Electricity Board Holding Company Ltd., Hongkong Bank Building, 3 rd Floor, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai- 400001 so as to reach on or before 23/08/2019. Candidates not attaching the certificates along with the application form will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.