Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited(HPCL) has released HPCL Recruitment 2019notification for the Various Posts. The total number of vacancies are 06. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 01st July 2019.
HPCL invites proficient and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities to be a part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies
Name Of Post
- Head Sales – 1 no’s
- Head Technical Services – 1 no’s
- Assistant Manager/Manager -Sales – 3 no’s
|Commencement of Online Applications:||10th Jun 2019||Last Date of Online Applications:||1st July 2019|
- Head Sales – 50 years
- Head Technical Services – 40 years
- Assistant Manager/Manager -Sales – 32 years
B.E./B.Tech and MBA Full time
Shortlisting and Interview
How To Apply
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post.
- Visit the official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Upload the scanned size photograph.
- Use only valid email id and phone number for the application.
- The last date to receive the application form is 01/07/2019
Commencement of Online Applications:
10th Jun 2019
Last Date of Online Applications:
1st July 2019
- ^B.E/ B.Tech must be the 4-year full-time regular course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) for UR/EWS/OBCNC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates in
- For MBA candidates: 2 Years full-time MBA regular course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University only will be considered
- The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 30th June 2019
· Work Experience Eligibility:
Minimum 20 years, out of which minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in sales & marketing of Poly Ethylene/Poly Propylene for a Polymer Manufacturing Company (in India or abroad), with the production capacity of more than 300 KTPA as on 31st March 2019
Head Technical Services
Minimum 15 years out of which minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in Technical Services in the marketing of Poly Ethylene/Poly Propylene for a Polymer Manufacturing Company (in India or abroad) with the production capacity of more than 300 KTPA as on 31st March 2019.
Sales Assistant Manager/ Manager
Minimum 7 years (Preferably in Plastic Industry) out of which Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in sales & marketing of Poly Ethylene/Poly Propylene for a Polymer Manufacturing Company (in India or abroad) with the production capacity of more than 300 KTPA as on 31st March 2019.
– Overall Sales P&L responsibility: ensuring profitability and topline growth
– Overall Petrochemical Sales Planning (product-wise target volumes setting, resource management, budgeting, business planning, etc.)
– Commercial strategy (Pricing, Discounts and Credit policy, Incentive structure, Margin structure)
– Management of strategic partnerships (customers/procurement)
– Brand management: Branding & marketing activities planning
– Value proposition development and customer targeting plan
– Key customer leads generation & acquisition
– Strategic guidance to the Sales team
Head Technical Services
– Setting up and managing the Polymer TS officer sales team
– Relationship management for key large customers, along with Polymer Sales head
– Driving capability management and technical know-how for teams
– Developing an annual plan for leads & target customer reach outs, along with Sales team
– Developing targeted solutions & services strategy, in line with the HPCL polymer sales strategy
– Ensure coordination with R&D in an effective manner
Assistant Manager/ Manager Sales
– Customer acquisition: identifying leads, customer reach out, in-person discussions, customer acquisition, commercial negotiations
– Channel management: Identification and shortlisting channel partners, onboarding, contracting, coordination for sales
– Payment management: coordination with DCAs / customers for payment
– Coordination with S&D team for ensuring supplies, supply planning/grievances, etc.
– Coordination with TS team for demos, trials, technical sales pitches, and customer grievance resolution
– Branding activity execution support
– Market insights gathering (market prices, competitor strategies, demand-
supply trends) & communication to HO
SHORTLISTING AND SELECTION PROCESS
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria (based on scrutiny of the application and resume as submitted in the online application), will be considered for the further selection process. Depending on the number of candidates fulfilling all criteria, candidates will undergo a single stage or multiple stage interview.
In the event of the number of applications being large, Corporation will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. The shortlisting criteria will be based on higher relevant experience.
Selected candidates will be offered appropriate salary grade basis internal parity, experience, etc. The selected officers will be on Probation for 1 year from the Date of Joining.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAM
Appointment to the above posts will be subject to the candidate being medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the post by the Company. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to get their Pre- Employment Medical Examination done in HPCL nominated impaneled hospitals. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection. Joining will be subject to clearance by HPCL’s CMA.
Posting/ Assignment can be in any SBUs/Division/Department of the Corporation at any place in the country and the services thereafter will be transferable as per the requirement of the Corporation. Selected candidates may also be posted/assigned to any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India.
CONCESSIONS & RELAXATIONS
- Reservation of posts for SC, ST, OBC-NC, EWS, and PwBD (Persons with benchmarked disabilities
–with a degree of disability 40% or above) are as per Government Directives.
- Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC-NC, shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of. They must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for OBC category list of castes recognized by the of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site http://www.ncbc.nic.in, for ST category the list of caste for each state is available on the site www.ncst.nic.in and for SC category the list of caste for each state is available on the site http://www.socialjustice.nic.in). A certificate containing any variation in the caste name will not be accepted. Further, the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer as defined by the Government of India for applying to posts and services under the Central Government.
- The OBC claim of a candidate will be determined in relation to the State (or part of the State) to which his/her father originally A candidate who has migrated from one State (or part of the State) to another should, therefore, produce an OBC certificate which should have been issued to him/her based on his/her father’s OBC certificate from the State to which he (father) originally belongs.
- A person who wants to avail the benefit of PwBD reservation will have to submit a disability certificate issued by a Competent Authority as prescribed in RPwD Act, 2016. Further to this, according to Notification No: 16-15/2010 DD.111 DT.29/07/2013 by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, list of positions/disciplines in which PwBD candidates are eligible to apply for this recruitment drive are given against the Appointment in these vacancies will be offered to PwBD candidates after considering the nature of duties & responsibilities of the job, location, hazard, strain & other factors, also considering that the condition is not likely to interfere with the performance of duties of the post with reasonable efficiency and without possible deterioration of his/her health. The final appointment would be based on the candidate’s medical fitness with respect to the job profile of the identified post.
- For availing EWS reservation the conditions and format of the certificate will be followed as per DOPT Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019 – Estt (Res) dated 31/01/2019.
- Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBC-NC, 10 years for PwBD (UR), 13 years for PwBD (OBC-NC) and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST)
- Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 12.1989.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled to concession admissible to OBC-NC candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR)
- Relaxed standards in assessment/selection, computer-based test, Group Task, Personal Interview and overall (Test, Group Task and Personal Interview as applicable) will be applied for SC, ST, OBC- NC, PwBD
- Reserved category candidates are required to submit the caste/ PwBD certificate/s in prescribed format applicable (the format can be downloaded from our website http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/ under Downloads) for appointment to posts under Government of India & issued by the competent authority at the time of interview, if called for, in support of their claim.
- Any request for a change in Category (UR/SC/ST/OBC-NC/ EWS/PwBD) once filled in the online application form, will not be considered and accordingly, concession/relaxation applicable will not be extended.
Online Application will be accepted from 09:00 hrs on 10th Jun 2019 till 23:59 hrs on 1st Jul 2019 Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
STEP 1: Read all the instructions given in the advertisement carefully.
Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / jif format less than 500 kb) ready before filling the online application form.
STEP 2: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph along with the online application form.
STEP 3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
- Only Indian Nationals need
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the
- Queries can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. keeping the Position as the subject of the
- Mere issue of Admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) by aggregating maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of the honors/optional/additional optional subject if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on the basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
- Candidates are not required to send the printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HPCL. Admit Card for the computer-based test, Specimen Questions, Interview Call Letters, etc. will not be sent to candidates in hard Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website.
- In the case of Internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services of the Corporation and re-join the services as fresh employees on probation. Regarding the transfer of leaves, PF, Gratuity, etc., these cases would be treated on par with candidates joining from other
- The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements. The reservation under various categories will be as per prevailing Government guidelines at the time of finalization of
- All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website hindustanpetroleum.com. Candidates are also requested to visit the FAQs Section on our website with respect to this recruitment drive. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary.
- HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any other communication sent, due to the invalid/wrong email
- All the qualifications should be full-time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview.
- The number of vacancies may increase/decrease at the discretion of the HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any examination / Personal Interview center depending on the response in that area/center.
- The Corporation also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process thereunder without any further notice and without assigning any
- HPCL reserves the right not to fill any of the above posts advertised at any stage of
- Applications with incomplete/wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. The email id provided in the online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail is created in their Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government should submit their application through proper They must produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview and their candidature will not be entertained.
- Candidates must be in possession of all applicable Degree Certificates and mark sheets at the time of application
- All the details given in the submitted online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and HPCL will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. Since all the applications will be screened without documentary evidence, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his/her candidature will be rejected. If any of the above discrepancies w.r.t. to eligibility parameters, furnishing of wrong intimation and or suppressing of any material fact is detected/noticed even after appointment, his/her services will be liable for termination without any further notice. Canvassing in any form during any stage of the recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
Any further corrigendum/addendum would be uploaded only on our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com