HAL Jobs 2019 | 240 Jobs For Graduate & Diploma Apprentices | Last 15-05-2019
HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED AIRCRAFT DIVISION, NASHIK OJHAR TOWNSHIP (POST) NASHIK- 422207; Ph:02550-277144
Engagement of Engg. Graduate & Diploma Apprentices in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik under the Apprentices Act, 1961
Applications are invited from Citizens of India for undergoing Apprenticeship Training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik Division for a period of one year as an Apprentice Trainee as per the details are given below:
Qualification, No of Posts & Stipend:
A: ENGINEERING GRADUATE APPRENTICES (Stipend: As per the Apprentice Act Rs.4984/- per Month)
ELECTRONICS and TELECOMMUNICATION ENGG.
B: TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRENTICES (Stipend: As per the Apprentice Act Rs.3542/- per Month)
For Engineering Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should have successfully completed a Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university in the above mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Minimum qualification required is candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education in the above-mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years. Those who are undergoing/Completed graduation/engineering are not eligible.
The reservation for engagement of Apprentices will be admissible as per The Apprenticeship Act 1961.
*XSM –Ex-Servicemen, their children and children of Armed Forces personnel
1) PWD –Persons with Disability. The percentage of disability should not be less than 40%
2) XSM – includes
i) Children of deceased/disabled Ex-servicemen including those killed/disabled during peacetime
ii)Children of Ex-Servicemen
iii) Children of Serving Jawans
iv) Children of Serving Officers
EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Reservations:
The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority. The income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the following authorities in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-I shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS:
I. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate
/ Sub Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / extra Assistant Commissioner
II. Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate
III. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and
IV. Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
Candidates who wish to apply against EWS category should furnish their family income and asset certificate issued by the competent authority (Annexure- I) and send a copy of the certificate to the following address:
DGM -Training and skill development,
Hindustan Aeronautics limited, Aircraft Division, Nasik Post: Ojhar Township, Tal: Niphad,
District: Nashik, Maharashtra: 422207
*The the certificate should reach the addressee by 20th May 2019 latest.
Note: The appointment in EWS category is provisional and is subject to the income and asset certificate being verified through the proper channels and if the verification reveals that the claim to belong to EWS is fake/false the service will be terminated forthwith assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of a fake/false certificate.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates who meet notified criteria should apply for apprenticeship on the portal ‘www.mhrdnats.gov.in’ against the establishment ‘Hindustan Aeronautics limited’ of State: Maharashtra, District: Nashik on or before 15th May 2019.
1. Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria. The candidates should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. In case any discrepancy is detected during the engagement process/ apprenticeship training or if found, he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will be canceled/terminated at any stage.
2. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination and possessing Original/Provisional certificate are eligible.
3. The above vacancies notified are provisional and may increase or decrease.
4. HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process thereunder.
5. Decision of HAL Management regarding the selection will be final. Further, HAL Management reserves the full right to fill up or otherwise, any or all the notified posts depending on the availability of the candidates in any trade/discipline and also to fill up the vacancies if any.
6. Candidates those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or who are undergoing similar apprenticeship training/ or registered for Apprentice training in the respective discipline under the Apprentice Act elsewhere are not eligible.
7. Candidates with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
9. The selected candidate will have to execute a CONTRACT for the period of training as per the Apprentices Act.
10. After completion of the training, the apprenticeship will be terminated and there will be no obligation on Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of a period of Apprenticeship training in HAL.
11. The period of apprenticeship training is one year.
12. The selected candidates should be in a position to join the establishment on the prescribed date of joining. If the candidate does not report latest by the scheduled date, it is assumed that he/she is not interested in the apprenticeship and his/her candidature will be forfeited.
13. All Original certificates/documents should be produced at the time of joining for apprenticeship training.
14. OBC candidates should produce a Valid Non-Creamy Layer certificate in Central Govt. format.
15. Persons with disabilities (PWD) should bring the latest PWD Certificate, certified by Competent Authority and the percentage of disability should not be less than 40%
16. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification & Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage
17. Candidates selected should fulfill all the medical standards as prescribed.
18. The candidate has to make his/her own arrangement for accommodation & traveling allowance for the engagement process/during Apprenticeship Training Period.
19. For latest update on the merit list, please visit www.hal-india.com regularly.
Applying from the ‘mhrdnats.gov.in’ portal
Students need to register in the portal: www.mhrdnats.gov.in in the ‘students section’ and obtain a user id and password.
After having a valid registration students can apply for apprenticeship in the following the manner with the establishment as Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik.