CBSE 10th Results Announced On 06-05-2019 | Siddhant From Noida Is On Top
CBSE 10th Results Declared On 06-05-2019
On 06-05-2019 CBSE 10th Results has been announced. Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) has to announce 10th results on 05-05-2019, but due to technical issue result was declared on 6th May 2019 at 3 PM.
The result can be viewed at CBSE official website or below website:
How To Check CBSE 10 Results 2019
- Candidate can visit any of the above websites.
- Candidates need their roll number, date of birth, school name, the center no, and admit card no.
- Candidate should enter their detail. The format is given below.
CBSE Class 10 Result 2019 Facts:
- Pass Percentage is 91.1%
- Toppers: 13 Students Topped with a score of 499/500
- Girls passed more than boys in CBSE class 10 results with a pass percentage of 92.45%
List Of 13 Topper Scoring 499 out of 500 marks.6 out of 13 are girls
LOTUS VALLEY, NOIDA, UP
BAL BHARTI PUBLIC SCHOOL, NOIDA, UP
YOGESH KUMAR GUPTA
ST. PATRICK’S SCHOOL, JAUNPUR, UP
SAJ SCHOOL, GHAZIABAD, UP
DEWAN PUBLIC SCHOOL, MEERUT
ST XAVIERS SCHOOL, BHATINDA, PB
NAND VIDYA NIKETAN, JAMNGAR, GUJ
ST. ANGELA SOPHIA SR SEC SCHOOL, JAIPUR
BHAVANA N SIVADAS
PALGHAT LIONS SCHOOL, KOPPAM PALAKKAD, KERELA
CH CHHABIL DASS PUBLIC SCHOOL, GHAZIABAD
DIVJOT KAUR JAGGI
CONVENT OF JESUS & MARY, AMBALA, PB
UTTAM SCHOOL FOR GIRLS, GHAZIABAD
MAYOOR SCHOOL, SEC 126, NOIDA