ITBP has released a notification for the recruitment of 135 commandant posts in BSF, CRPF & SSB through departmental competitive exam 2017-18.
BSF Recruitment Summary
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|No. of posts||135|
ITBP Post detail and vacancy count
7th pay CPC Rs 56,100/-
Should not be greater than 35 years. Relaxation for SC/ST will be 5 years.
Graduate from any stream
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Interview and Personality Test
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
- Tie Principle
How To Apply
- The Directorate General. of all the CAIPFs will circulate the advertisement, SOP and its related instructions to their field Formations for obtaining the applications from eligible aspirants.
- The eligible candidates shall apply through proper channel. The application received from eligible candidates will be serially entered in a register in the chronological order of receipt by respective CAPFs. The screening of applications will be carried out by a Board of Officers of the concerned CAPFs Directorate meticulously as per the eligibility conditions. Applications will be supported by proof of the Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Caste/Tribal Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities, Service Certificate of. completing four years of clean service after verification checking of service records, APARs, and Disciplinary/Vigilance clearance Certificate/SHAPE-I Medical Category. The applications received after the due date fixed for receiving or those found incomplete in any manner will be rejected by the respective CAPFs, duly recording the reasons for rejection in the register against the name of the applicant. No direct correspondence by the candidates in this regard will be made with the Nodal Agency.
- The candidates of all the CAPFs shall apply in the prescribed format attached as Appendix- ‘B’ with this Notification and their applications duly completed in all respect to their Directorate General in time. The concerned Directorate General of all CAPFs shall accordingly collect applications from eligible and willing candidates of their Organization, consolidate them and constitute a Board of Officers to scrutinize the applications as per checklist (Appendix-A) and will forward the list of eligible candidates only in hard and soft copy along with their Admit Cards (Appendix-C) to Commandant(Recruitment), Directorate General, ITBP, Block No. 4, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi110003 on or before 26th August 2019. Board Proceedings along with individual-wise Recruitment Dossier, containing all the papers including -6- ACRs/APARs: and NOC duly tagged Should be prepared and retained by concerned CAPFs.
- Applications received after 08108/2019 will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates must send the following documents with his/her application to their respective Directorate General:-
- Admit Card duly filled in all respect and signed by the candidate with photograph pasted duly typed on A4 size paper.
- Two identical copies of recent passport size (5 Cm X 7 Cm approx.) photographs of the candidate in Uniform, one pasted on the application form and the other on the admit card in the space provided therein, duly signed by the candidate as per instructions.
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 11.5 Cms.X27.5 Cms. size affixed with R. 25/- postal stamp.
- A self-attested true copy of matriculation or equivalent certificate as proof of age.
- A self-attested true copy of the certificates of educational qualifications.
- A self-attested true copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Service certificate/vigilance clearance as per specimen enclosed with the application (Appendix-D).
- Attested copy of SHAPE-I Medical Category certificate.
- Applications which are not in prescribed proforma or not accompanied by the specified enclosures or incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstance.
- Candidates are not required to submit any original certificates in support of their claims regarding educational qualifications and other relevant certificates and will submit only self-attested and attested true copies as mentioned at para- 13(v) with their application. If on verification, at a later stage, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; his/her candidature shall be liable for rejection.
- The applications of. the eligible candidates received through proper channel will be assigned Roll Numbers by the Nodal Agency i.e. DIG (Estt. . & Rectt), Directorate General, ITBP, Block-4, CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Admit card for the written examination indicating time-table and venue of the examination will be issued to each eligible candidate by Nodal Agency through respective CAPFs HQrs. If any candidate does not receive intimation, he/she may contact concerned CAPFs Hqrs and no personal inquiry will be accepted by the Nodal Agency.
- Any change/notice in the recruitment process will only be uploaded on ITBP recruitment website i.e. www.recuitment. itbpolice.nic. in. Hence candidates at their own interest are advised to log on to the ITBP Recruitment websité from time to time.
- Date and Time of written examination, Physical Standard Test(PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and interview will be intimated to the candidates through respective Forces by Recruitment Cell, Directorate General, ITBP, Block. 4, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-i 10003. The candidates are required to bring all their testimonials in original at the time of interview.
|View Full Notification||Click here|